March 4, 2019
Subject: Request for Proposal for a Water Rate Fee Study
To Whom It May Concern:
The Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District is requesting proposals from qualified firms to prepare a multi-year pass-through water and recycled water rate fee study. The selected firm shall perform the tasks specified in the “Scope of Work” section of the Request for Proposal (RFP).
The District is seeking to enter into a Professional Services Agreement with the selected firm to provide the services described in this Request for Proposal.
These proposals will be used to select the firm in conjunction with review of the firm’s ability to meet the District’s schedule. The Firm shall include as part of the proposal a separate fee envelope for the cost of services related to preparation of the Water Rate Study.
Proposal must be received by 4:00 P.M., April 16, 2019
Proposal Submittal Requirements are as Follows:
- Submit proposal for Water Rate Study: One (1) original unbound copy, and six (6) bound copies in a sealed envelope marked – Proposal for BCVWD Water Rate Study and one (1) digital copy in PDF format to the address below.
- Submit not to Exceed Cost Estimate for the Water Rate Study: One (1) original unbound copy, and six (6) bound copies in a sealed envelope separate from the Technical Proposal marked Cost Proposal for BCVWD Water Rate Study and one (1) digital copy in PDF format to the following:
Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District
Attn: Yolanda Rodriguez
560 Magnolia Avenue, Beaumont, California 92223
Please see the RFP for more submission details and contact the Director of Finance and Administrative Services Yolanda Rodriguez with any questions via telephone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work required is described in the attached Request for Proposal and shall be completed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the attached example of the District’s Professional Service Agreement.
The District has provided PDF copies of the following information on the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water Districts website at https://bcvwd.org.
- District’s Professional Service Agreement (example);
Prospective Firms must comply with and agree to all work generally as described hereafter and as set forth by the District’s attached Request for Proposal.
- All proposals submitted must include the prescribed Scope of Work and associated completion schedule for all tasks set forth for the Water Rate Study. The District reserves the right to modify the Scope of Work through the addition or deletion of individual line items during the course of work.
- The successful Firm shall execute a Professional Service Agreement within ten (10) days (not including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) after the date of the Notice of Award.
- The successful Firm shall furnish insurance in accordance with the Professional Service Agreement before execution of the Contract Agreement.
- The Firm shall start the Work tentatively by May 20, 2019.
Yolanda Rodriguez, MPA
Director of Finance and Administrative Services